Orange Medication Error Attorneys
Contact Us at (949) 565-4281 If You've Been Harmed
When medication errors occur, a patient can potentially suffer life-threatening or fatal effects depending on his or her age, illness, allergies, the strength of the medication, and more. Unfortunately, these errors occur too frequently. According to research, roughly 7,000 Americans suffer fatal injuries each year due to medication errors alone.
Many medication errors occur due to:
- Understaffed hospitals
- Fatigued medical staff members
- Careless medical staff members
- Poor communication between medical staff members and pharmacists
- Poor communication between medical staff members
- Poor communication between patients and medical professionals
- Illegible handwriting on a hand-written prescription
If you have suffered harm or the loss of a loved one due to a medication error, it is important to seek legal counsel by contacting our Orange County medication malpractice lawyers at the Law Office of Marshall Silberberg. We have successfully recovered more than $500,000,000.00 on behalf of injured victims and are ready to stand by your side.
Get in touch with our legal team today!
Common Types of Medication Errors
All medication errors, regardless of the types of medications involved, can significantly and negatively alter a patient’s life. These errors may occur in different ways, including:
- Improper dosage: A patient can suffer extreme detriment due to a deficient or excessive medication dosage.
- Wrong medications: If a patient is administered the incorrect medication, he or she can suffer extreme or fatal injuries, especially if he or she suffers from a severe allergy. This often occurs when medical professionals do not pay close attention to their patients' medical histories.
- Mixing medications: In some cases, medical professionals do not consider the way specific medications can react when mixed with others. However, mixing medications can lead to severe adverse effects.
- Failure to consider a patient’s medical history: When healthcare providers fail to examine a patient’s medical history, they can miss crucial information about a patient’s allergies. If the patient suffers from serious allergies, one dose of the wrong medication could be deadly.
Contact Our Firm Today for a Free Consultation
At the Law Office of Marshall Silberberg, our legal team understands the hardships that come as the result of medication errors. Backed by ample experience, our firm stands ready to pursue maximum monetary compensation for any medical expenses, emotional distresses, and lost wages you may have acquired as a result of a medical professional’s negligence. We invite you to contact our Orange County medication error attorneys for more information on your rights and legal options.
Our ability to win in front of juries and obtain meaningful settlements through negotiation for our clients is evident in our record of multi-million dollar results. Our lead trial lawyer has more than three decades of experience in personal injury and medical malpractice cases. When we take on a case, you may count on us to have the resources to pursue those responsible. Our firm has a physician on staff and utilizes a network of excellent experts who can lend insight into your case. From our office in Irvine, we proudly serve clients throughout Orange County and beyond.
“We highly recommend the Law Offices of Marshall Silberberg for any personal injury case you may be facing. We will forever be grateful for their aptitude to serve families in our community and their support in defending our son’s future.”- Diana M.
“I can't begin to express how wonderful their service is. Will Collins and Marshall are a great team and will provide you with what you're expecting, plus more. Marshall even personally visited me out of state when I was receiving rehabilitation services.”- Amy T.
“He and his staff always kept me informed. He personally answered his cell phone whenever I called. He fought for me, and in the end, obtained a settlement in 14 months that was far greater than any of the similar cases I had researched.”- Craig F.
“There are no words that describe how grateful I am for Marshall, Will, and the whole team. They fought to get justice for my family, myself, and my unborn baby. When it comes to being committed and fighting for justice, they truly do a great job.”- Karla B.
“Marshall did a great job for me! He was always there for me, if I called he would be right there! He and the whole team at The Law Office of Marshall Silberberg were awesome, 5 stars! Don't know of anybody better.”- Charles T.
Under our representation, your case will be backed by decades of experience; experience that includes hundreds of trial cases and countless courtroom wins. Our straight-shooting, no-nonsense approach has resulted in hundreds of millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements.
We have spent decades cultivating close working relationships with an array of physicians and industry experts. We use these connections to provide invaluable insight and expert testimonies on the cases we take to court.
At our firm, the attorney-client relationship is sacred. We are committed to bringing a sense of peace to the victims and families we represent. Nothing is more rewarding than when we can help our clients ease the pain and frustration their injuries have caused them.
Our tenacity and work ethic set us apart. We’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves and really get to work on a case. From our personal meetings with prominent field experts to the development and strategy of your overall case, we will zealously stand by your side from start to finish.