Many personal injury lawyers, including the Orange County injury lawyers at the Law Office of Marshall Silberberg, accept cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that there are no up-front costs to begin your case. Your lawyer will advance all costs to investigate, negotiate, or litigate your cases, if necessary, and will only accept payment if he or she wins your case. If a recovery is made, attorney fees are taken as a portion of the settlement or verdict, so there are no out-of-pocket costs and no risk. This ensures that everyone has access to the justice system regardless of their ability to pay.
The Law Office of Marshall Silberberg has successfully recovered more than $500,000,000 on behalf of the injured.
- $9,000,000 Pediatric Surgical Malpractice
- $8,800,000 Failure to Diagnose
- $8,100,000 Birth Injury Case
- $7,500,000 Pediatric Medial Malpractice
- $6,800,000 Pediatric Surgical Malpractice
Top 50 Best Personal Injury Lawyers in Orange County Since 2004
Injuries and sudden life-changing events are never easy to deal with. When these circumstances are brought about due to the negligence of another, the repercussions can be overwhelming. Not only are the victims faced with a mountain of legal issues, they are also often faced with medical bills, the loss of employment, and other serious circumstances.
At the Law Office of Marshall Silberberg, our experienced Orange County personal injury lawyers have many years of experience on both the plaintiff and defense sides of car accidents, medical malpractice, and wrongful death. Due to our thorough case preparation and strategic approach, our firm has obtained more than $500 million on behalf of our clients in settlements and verdicts. Call (949) 565-4281 to get in touch with our firm.
Millions Recovered from Los Angeles to Irvine
For the past 15 years, the Law Office of Marshall Silberberg has been fighting for those affected by tragic and life-changing injuries, like brain damage. Our personal injury lawyers in Orange County understand how overwhelming the legal process can be and offers both compassionate and confident guidance throughout each case we handle.
Due to our previous defense experience, we have also cultivated relationships with an array of physicians and other experts who provide invaluable assistance in crafting our cases. Ultimately, we strive to put our clients in a position where they can care for themselves and their loved ones for the rest of their lives.
How Can A Personal Injury Lawyer In Orange County Help You?
Since the beginning, our goal has been to bring a degree of peace to those who have been severely injured. Although we have helped many individuals struggling with personal injury matters, we understand that each situation is unique, and make sure to treat each case as such.
A personal injury attorney can help you in the following ways:
- Hande Paperwork: There is often a great amount of complex paperwork involved with personal injury claims. Your personal injury attorney will be responsible for taking care of all of the paperwork for you and will make sure that everything gets to the appropriate parties at the right time. Your attorney will also communicate with your insurance and health care companies, and gather the information required to complete your paperwork.
- Collect Important Evidence: Your lawyer will have the skills and experience required to gather important evidence to support your case.
- Save You Time & Money: Your personal injury lawyer will help you avoid costly mistakes, and make sure that everything is completed correctly and promptly.
- Offer Emotional Support: Having a personal injury by your side to support you and answer all of your questions can be a tremendous support system for you during this challenging time.
- Negotiate On Your Behalf: Negotiation with personal injury companies can be difficult and tiresome. Your attorney will be able to effectively negotiate on your behalf and help you receive a favorable settlement.
- Represent You: Your attorney will represent you if your case gets taken to court. Your attorney will know the ins and outs of the law and the legal system and will know how to negotiate a favorable settlement.
- Maximize Compensation: A lawyer will help you receive the maximum compensation that you truly deserve. Without hiring a reputable attorney, you may be risking the full compensation amount that you are eligible to receive.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation or to learn more about what our personal injury attorneys in Orange County can do to help you.
Contact us at (949) 565-4281 to schedule a free consultation at our Irvine office.
“We highly recommend the Law Offices of Marshall Silberberg for any personal injury case you may be facing. We will forever be grateful for their aptitude to serve families in our community and their support in defending our son’s future.”- Diana M.
“I can't begin to express how wonderful their service is. Will Collins and Marshall are a great team and will provide you with what you're expecting, plus more. Marshall even personally visited me out of state when I was receiving rehabilitation services.”- Amy T.
“He and his staff always kept me informed. He personally answered his cell phone whenever I called. He fought for me, and in the end, obtained a settlement in 14 months that was far greater than any of the similar cases I had researched.”- Craig F.
“There are no words that describe how grateful I am for Marshall, Will, and the whole team. They fought to get justice for my family, myself, and my unborn baby. When it comes to being committed and fighting for justice, they truly do a great job.”- Karla B.
“Marshall did a great job for me! He was always there for me, if I called he would be right there! He and the whole team at The Law Office of Marshall Silberberg were awesome, 5 stars! Don't know of anybody better.”- Charles T.
Under our representation, your case will be backed by decades of experience; experience that includes hundreds of trial cases and countless courtroom wins. Our straight-shooting, no-nonsense approach has resulted in hundreds of millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements.
We have spent decades cultivating close working relationships with an array of physicians and industry experts. We use these connections to provide invaluable insight and expert testimonies on the cases we take to court.
At our firm, the attorney-client relationship is sacred. We are committed to bringing a sense of peace to the victims and families we represent. Nothing is more rewarding than when we can help our clients ease the pain and frustration their injuries have caused them.
Our tenacity and work ethic set us apart. We’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves and really get to work on a case. From our personal meetings with prominent field experts to the development and strategy of your overall case, we will zealously stand by your side from start to finish.
Many firms take the same approach to cases – they meet with experts, develop strategies, map out a winning game plan, and aggressively advocate for their clients. What differentiates the Law Office of Marshall Silberberg from just any other firm is our tenacity and work ethic.
The strength of our firm lies in our unique experience and perspective, and the way we handle each case and client with personal and supportive care.
We devote tremendous amounts of time and energy to help our clients obtain the best chance possible at maximum compensation. Our goal is to bring a degree of peace to the severely injured. We aim to secure compensation for clients and their loved ones that will take care of them in the present and the future. Victims eligible for compensation may recover damages for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, and more. Our Irvine firm operates on contingency fees, meaning you owe zero attorney fees if we do not obtain a recovery on your behalf.
Attorney Kimberly Carasso has been practicing law for nearly two decades. Always a driven personality, she pursued a medical career before discovering her passion for law.Learn More
Before founding the Law Office of Marshall Silberberg, Attorney Silberberg served for 29 years as a defense attorney for hospitals and physicians.Learn More
William takes a serious approach to both relating to clients and handling His work. He relys on strong organization and time management skills in order to accomplish all client needs from a litigation standpoint.Learn More
After 29 years as a defense lawyer for hospitals and physicians, our founding attorney, Marshall Silberberg, decided to put his knowledge and experience to use for the “right” side and help those who had been injured and victimized by the negligence of others. In fact, all of our lawyers are prior defense attorneys who know how the opposition works and pride themselves on being compassionate advocates.
This rare insight into the insurance industry, a skilled and dedicated legal team, caring, attentive client service and access to a network of other resources have won meaningful results and helped injured accident clients overcome serious hardships and find their new "normal."
Attorney Silberberg has tried an excess of 200 medical malpractice cases to verdict. Insurance carriers know that he, and the rest of our firm, will not hesitate to try a case.
Can I seek compensation if it was my fault?
California is a pure comparative fault state. That means that you can seek compensation if you are less than 100 percent at fault for the accident. A certain percentage of fault will be assigned between you and the other party, or parties, involved in the accident. The amount of your settlement will be reduced based on your percentage of fault.
What are the elements of negligence in a personal injury case?
The first step to establishing any personal injury claim is showing that your injuries are the direct result of another person (referred to as the defendant). The majority of personal injury cases involve proving that the defendant was negligent. There are certain elements to negligence that have to be established in your case in order to proceed with a personal injury claim:
- Duty of Care: This means that a person has a legal responsibility to reasonably avoid causing harm to another person through their action or inaction.
- Breach of Duty: This occurs when a person fails to uphold a standard of care. This could mean the defendant’s behavior caused the injury, the defendant failed to keep the other safe, or the defendant failed to warn the other about potential danger.
- Causation: The plaintiff must prove that the defendant was the direct or proximate cause of their injuries.
- Damages: The plaintiff has to prove that the defendant’s action or inaction caused their loss or harm.
If all of these are present in your personal injury claim, you may be eligible to be awarded damages.
How is personal injury compensation calculated?
Damages are often awarded through financial compensation. They are meant to compensate the victim for loss that was suffered or incurred. Numerous factors are involved in determining compensation, and since no two cases are alike, the types and amount of compensation a victim may be due must be determined on a case-by-cases basis.
Examples of compensation that may be available to an accident victim include:
- Medical expenses (past/present/future)
- Pain and suffering (physical/emotional)
- Loss of consortium
- Lost wages
- Loss of quality of life
- Loss of parental guidance
How long will personal injury claim take?
Again, since every case is different, there is no hard-and-fast rule for how long a case will take to resolve. It is important to consult an experienced attorney who can thoroughly investigate your case, determine who can be held liable, and fight for the fair outcome you are due. If a fair settlement cannot be reached, it may be in your best interests to take the case to trial in pursuit of a better result.
How much do I have to pay a lawyer to begin my case?