Orange County Burn Injury Lawyer
Aggressive Advocacy from Former Defense Attorneys
Accidents involving severe burn injuries are costly, traumatic and generally involve permanent scarring and disfigurement as well as permanent damage. They are among the most painful kinds of injury that a person can experience and they require lengthy recovery, sometimes taking months or years for a person to recuperate.
Each of our attorneys has years of experience as former defense lawyers. This experience gives them an edge against opposing counsel. Since the firm was founded in 2004, the Law Office of Marshall Silberberg has recovered more than $500 million on behalf of our clients. We take all cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning that our clients do not owe any legal fees unless we obtain compensation on their behalf. We also offer free case evaluations!
Call (949) 565-4281 to speak with our Orange County burn injury attorneys.
Burn injuries can result from the following, and more:
- Car accident or other accident in which there was an explosion
- Electrical fire or chemical burn or explosion at a factory, industrial plant, or construction site
- Product defect causing burns, scalding, and other injures
- Electrocution caused by faulty medical equipment or inattentive medical care
- Hospital burns when oxygen and coterie machines interact and the oxygen causes an explosion
- Accidents involving acids and chemical solvents
We offer caring, compassionate and accessible legal counsel and advocacy to our clients. We also offer a record of results and the experience that goes along with more than three decades of legal practice. Our chief trial lawyer, Marshall Silberberg, has been handling personal injury and medical malpractice matters since 1975.