Former Insurance Defense Lawyer
Before founding the Law Office of Marshall Silberberg, Attorney Silberberg served for 29 years as a defense attorney for hospitals and physicians. Eventually, he decided to pursue a different legal field and begin representing clients who had been severely injured due to the negligence of others.
Creating His Own Practice
In 2004, he founded the Law Offices of Marshall Silberberg and began to advocate on behalf of his clients as an Orange County personal injury attorney with a unique advantage due to his years in defense.
A Track Record of Successful Trial Verdicts
He has tried to verdict an excess of 200 medical malpractice cases and his known for his determination and tenacious advocacy. To date, the firm as a whole has won more than $500 million on behalf of its clients.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Toxic Torts
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 1973
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
Attorney Silberberg graduated from the University of Southern California in 1970. In 1973, he completed law school and obtained his J.D. from the McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific.
McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- J.D. - 1973
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. - 1970
Honors and Awards
- American Jurisprudence Award, Civil Procedure and Family Law
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of California, Member
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel, Board of Directors, and Chairman of Membership Committee
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Phi Delta Theta