Former Health Care Defense Lawyer
Attorney Kimberly Carasso has been practicing law for nearly two decades. Always a driven personality, she pursued a medical career before discovering her passion for law. In fact, she spend the first several years of her legal career collaborating with hospitals and physicians in preparing effective defenses to their cases. Her background in medicine and defense gives her a unique edge on the prosecution side of things.
Standing Up for Her Clients' Best Interests
Firmly devoted to her clients, Attorney Carasso takes the time to thoroughly understand their circumstances and prepare an effective case on their behalf. As a result of her dedication, work ethic, and integrity, her reputation precedes her and she has many good relationships with members of opposing counsel.
- California, 1996
- United States District Court Northern District of California
- United States District Court Central District of California
- United States District Court Southern District of California
Kimberly obtained her undergraduate degree from the University of California San Diego before graduating from California Western School of Law with her Juris Doctor.
California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. – 1996
University of California San Diego, La Jolla, California
- B.A. – 1993
Honors & Awards
- Top Women Attorneys in Southern California, 2013, 2016
- Super Lawyers®, 2012 - 2016
- Top 100 Attorneys in Orange County, 2014
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- OC Metro -- Top OC Attorney, Orange County Register, 2013
- Super Lawyers® Rising Star, 2009-2011
- Mover and Shaker Under 40, OC Metro Magazine 2009
- Dean's List, California Western School of Law, 1996
- American Jurisprudence Award -- Evidence Advocacy, American Jurisprudence Bancroft-Whitney, 1996
- Oral Advocacy Competition Award, California Western School of Law, 1995
- Avvo 10.0 Rating
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers (Orange County Chapter), Member
- State Bar of California, Member
- Pi Beta Phi
Attorney Carasso is an avid hockey fan and is halfway to her goal of seeing a game in every NHL arena. In 2008, she married her husband, a fellow attorney. She has two step-children, a future attorney and an aspiring screenwriter, and a 4 year old son.