Whether they are drivers or passengers, most people who spend a significant amount of time in an automobile are eventually involved in some kind of car accident. Luckily, many of these collisions are minor. That being said, serious car accidents can and or change lives forever. Now, let’s talk about you:
Depending on the severity of your accident, you may need to call an attorney.
First, let’s look at some examples:
- The fender bender: If you were involved in a fender bender, chances are you don’t need an attorney. If the damages to your vehicle are especially minor, you might not even want to report them to your insurance company.
- T-bone and rear-end accidents: If there are no injuries and the vehicles sustain minor damage, you still won’t need to hire an attorney. However, if you are severely injured, or injured in an accident that totals your vehicle, you may want to contact an attorney to explore your options.
- The Law Office of Marshall Silberberg can help you get your vehicle repaired or replaced, obtain medical care, pursue chiropractic and other rehabilitative options, and assess the long-term effects of your injuries on your quality of life and future wages.
- Hit and run accidents: Hit and run accidents are difficult for the police to investigate and enforce, so hiring a lawyer may be the only way to effectively pursue justice.
- Accidents involving distracted or drunk drivers: If someone caused a collision while they were under the influence of alcohol, or staring at their phone, their conduct will likely be considered negligent.
- A lawyer can help you seek damages that will help you recover physically, emotionally, and financially from the consequences of their irresponsible behavior.
- Accidents with uninsured or underinsured motorists: Every motorist has an obligation to carry insurance. If another driver caused a collision and fell short on this obligation, a good lawyer can help you navigate the accident and look out for your best interests.
- Uber/Lyft Accidents: These accidents are tricky because a large corporation is involved. To make sure you are not overpowered or undercompensated, you may want to hire an attorney.
Accidents, Expenses, and Hiring the Right Attorney
Being in an accident is a terrible experience no matter the severity. As we’ve discussed, however, some are worse than others. If you are in an accident where insurance is not a valid option, your life has been severely impacted, or the other person was negligent; you’re likely to be left with a mountain of expenses. With a totaled car and life-changing injuries, you may feel like there’s nowhere left to turn. This is where the Law Office of Marshall Silberberg can help. We have over 37 years of experience and have brought in millions of dollars for our injured clients. Additionally, we don’t want to add any cost to an already difficult time, so we handle all cases on a contingency fee basis. This means we don’t win unless you do. As a small firm, we provide the time and attention it takes to get you the best possible chance at maximum compensation. Our lawyers are dedicated, compassionate, and here to help you deal with the realities of the unimaginable.
What are you waiting for? Call us at (949) 565-4281 and request a free consultation today!