Recent Case Results & Settlements
Our tenacious and determined team at the Law Office of Marshall Silberberg is honored to offer comprehensive guidance, counsel, and other legal services for those who have been injured due to no fault of their own. We work tirelessly to provide tangible solutions and compassionate advocacy for those whose lives have been forever altered due to the negligence or misconduct of another.
Below is a list of our recent significant case results and settlements:
- Birth Injury - $5 million – As a result of the negligent failure to monitor a baby prior to delivery, the infant sustained permanent neurological injuries.
- Medical negligence - $2.75 million – A negligently-performed heart procedure on a 2-week-old baby resulted in the loss of her leg at the hip.
- Birth Injury - $2.75 million – A baby suffered permanent neurological injuries as a result of negligent failure to test the mother for viral conditions.
- Medical negligence - $2.5 million – A patient suffered a permanent and devastating injury after the failure to properly diagnose and treat a preventable stroke.
- Medical negligence – $2.5 million – The failure to properly diagnose and treat a spinal cord hematoma caused a permanent spinal cord injury, leaving our client an incomplete tetraplegic.
- Medical negligence – $1.25 million – The failure to properly monitor a patient in the hospital following a surgery resulted in cardiac arrest and death.
- Medical negligence – $490,000 – A patient died after suffering catastrophic brain bleeding as a result of the failure to identify and treat a vascular abnormality in the brain.
- Dependent Adult Abuse - $300,000 – Our client suffered from several stage IV bed sores.
Are you or a loved one victims of medical malpractice or negligence? Contact our qualified Orange County personal injury attorneys to schedule an initial case evaluation by calling (949) 565-4281.